Monday, May 12, 2008

State of my life...

It's often said that the state of my Blog reflects the state of my life in an adverse manner... And the silence in this little tucked away corner of cyber space says it all...

Since the LNY, I've been rather busy coping with the changes in my career and managing the pace of it picking up... There are good times, and there are bad... There are times when I feel like everything is spiraling out of my control and I would often visualize in my mind's eye how to reach out and make sure that everything stays within my living sphere...

Played a part in Daph's wedding over the weekend. I guess I really let my hair down and had crazy fun in silly little senseless ways... It felt like I was 18 again... going nuts with Raymond's camera, posing as if I'm a pro... It helps that the company was good fun... people like lian, angie, the guys... 2 whole days of partying it felt...

I can't wait to see the pixs! Will upload it when I get them! =)

No comments: