Monday, January 12, 2009

Hello 2009!

2008's here and gone and now it's 2009...

It's unbelievable how Time is zooming by so quickly that it feels like it was never here at all, if not for the trails that it left behind...

It's amazing how one pulls through seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and before you know it, years...

It's incredible how so much have happened in the past year and that with the turn of the events and how things turned out, everything would hopefully be for the better...

It's interesting how despite the doom and gloom that 2009 started in, I'm looking forward to the next phase of my life, and the new phases of the lives of my dearest and beloved family and friends...

It's funny how I've got a sudden urge to inject life back into this half lifeless blog at the start of this new year... and with an acute realization that I've missed this...

It's wonderful how a blog has the ability to document and preserve memories that would otherwise get faded... (Reading entries that I've kept since 2004 tells it all...)

And it's a promise that I'll be back for sure (more frequently!!!) with more memories to store... =)

No comments: