Sunday, April 12, 2009

Yummy yummy yummy... I got food in my tummy...

Been having these urges to cook lately. Haha... Which is why I hope that I'll own my very own WELL equipped kitchen one day.

On the spur of the moment, I've also expanded my culinary recipe collection by adding on two new titles:
Jaime at Home - Jaime Oliver

Nigella Express - Nigella Lawson

And so... I thought I would try a couple of those quick, short & easy recipes from these books. Check out the pics below!

My seasoning for my medium rare steak...

Spinach salad with cherry tomatoes, olives and cured parma ham...

The salad without the parma ham...

Potato salad with mustard seed...

Mozarella Cheese with Creme Fraiche & dressing...

More to come! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!