Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's GSS again...

Which explains my hiatus over here! Been rather busy and tired, plus working weekends during this pain in the *ss month! Lol...

But there's been so much sales going on everywhere and people flocking down to these sales that it makes me wonder - WHAT RECESSION?

On a separate note, my Flip and Tumble have arrived and I am LOVING it! The size is right for shopping and the single strap is really handy for slinging on the shoulder, together with my handbag! =)

Even though I ended up paying alot more because I shipped in from the U.S. and the shipping itself added a substantial amount to each bag in terms of $, I still think it's worth it!

Been using it to store my buys when I go out shopping and I have received a couple of positive comments and thanks from shop owners on helping them to save cost! Lol... But in the long run, I really think it's a better option.

I'm loving it so much that I'm contemplating purchasing it bulk to possibly dishing it out to friends as Christmas presents. *hrrmm... food for thought... Hee...*

1 comment:

Mark said...

Do I get to choose what colour I want? hee...