Monday, August 24, 2009

Randomness...

There's this air of restlessness around me today. I wonder what's up with it because while I have tonnes of work waiting to be done, I can't seem to get down to doing it.

There's like so many things that I wanna do, that's floating around in my head. I can't help but feel that I'm not anchored enough to achieve any of it. Perhaps its time again for me to get back down to earth and embed my feet firmly into the ground, and to remind myself that there's serious things to do. No more fooling around.

Adapted from The Economist

Anyway, read The Economist today and it said that the global economy seems to have hit rock bottom. But no one knows what the recovery process is like. V, U or W... it's gonna be a rocky road up.

That's interesting because some how deep down in my gut, I can't help but think that the worse is yet to come. With the time lags for action / reaction in the international economic borders, we're not there yet. We have perhaps not reached the depth of what U.S. felt 3-6 months back. But then again, with the China economy helping to 'hold up' the impact of recession, perhaps Asia was not meant to feel that depth.

I guess nobody really knows.

Argh... I rather be thinking about frivolous things at this point of my restlessness. I need new motivation! Rain on me!

No comments: