Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Day 13... Friends!!

Gracie, Elaine, Eileen, Trish and Mel came over to my place to visit me today. And in a cute and cosy way, they all bought their own dinner, to have dinner with me at home!

We all hardly get to meet up 'impromptu-ly' these days with each of our busy lives, and so I really appreciate the effort and the time...

A pity I forgot to take pics! =( But I guess there's always another time! Trish brought mebright cheerie colorful flowers though... and here they are!!


My lousy camera phone doesn't do the colors justice!

And then, Hippie got a little sad when Trish kept calling him 'Fibroid'!!! Cuz she claims that he is of the same color as my fibroid when I showed them the pics...


But he cheered up, with Polar Puff rolls for treat!


Once again, I feel so blessed!


P.S. Dan, thanks for the thought too! I know you and Yilin love me too but can't be here! Appreciate it!! =D

2 comments:

Yi Lin said...

I can already picture Darnie the action figure tussling with Hippy over Polar sugar rolls when we get back to SG...

Lexie said...

Hahaha... Hippie's soooo small!

Darnie the action figure can have the sugar rolls. I don't want fluff coming out of Hippie... ahhahhaah....