Wednesday, August 11, 2010

2010...

And so... *blows some spider webs off from the page*...

It's been a good 8 months, since my last visit here... and this blog is probably going ancient!

However, sentiments still hold strong for me towards this blog. Afterall, it's been through ups and downs with me since 2004... My loyal 'soul mate' I would say, having been here for me ALL the time!

SO... many things have come and gone, and upcoming... the most major one being my wedding of course... So this year has been a year of celebrations! Here goes the list:

1. Rob n Zen got married... (Finally as many would proclaim!)
2. Birth of Chloe Cheng
3. Birth of Madison Tan
4. Ownership of x2 iPhones 4 - One for me and one for Rob
5. Ownership of x1 iPad - Shared by both me and Rob
6. Hopefully a longer than usual trip to be planned some time end of this year!!!! (*crosses fingers*)
7. Wedding of ML & TL
8. Wedding of MF & WC
9. Wedding of RL and RO
10. Pending arrival of Baby Aquaskylet!

Plus many more to come! =)

And once again, I strive to keep this blog updated and happy... Gonna see how I can make this work on my iPhone so that blogging can be more impromptu and updated! =D

1 comment:

Yi Lin said...

Welcome back to blogplanet Zen babe! Yes, blog more! I like reading your posts :)