Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Bless the numbness in my mouth...

For I just completed my wisdom teeth extraction about 2 hours ago... And I simply dread to feel the pain...

My mouth, tongue and lips are so numb now that I couldn't even tell that the soup I drank for lunch was burning hot until it went down my throat... Ouch... But I can feel the pain starting... ZzzZZzZzz.............

But..... oh well, despite the $370+ spent on my operation, I have a 5 days MC... WooWeee... Hehehe... However, the down side is I got to work from homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......... It's even more ZzZZzZZzZzzzzZzZzZz........ Got an article to write to CNETAsia Gartner Summit. Think I'll work on it tomorrow... Just took two of anti-biotic pills and two pain killers... Quite scary leh... I can only take pain killers once a day... and I can't imagine if the pain gets really bad...

Hahaha... my left cheek is now so swollen that it looks like a bun... Looks kinda funny... Just wondering if I should take a pic of it for keepsake... Hehehe... Shall consider... But now I think I wanna go sleep... getting sleepy... Must be the anti-biotic... Bumped into my friend Ad just now. She's working as a pharmacist at the Alexandra Hospital and she told me that said that one of the side effects of one of the anti-biotics is drowsiness and I suspect it's that working on me now....

Okies... Till later... Tata... :)

No comments: