Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Big and Little things in life...

Heyo... it's been a while.. again...

This phrase's getting really common... And I can't help griping about why it's so...

It's all about work... What else? However, I realised that after a while, there's no point. It's either I do something about it, or live with it.

But human nature is such that it's almost difficult to ignore that issues that nags and tugs at your heart...

It's so confusing. While I love my job, I hate it at the same time. Kinda ironic but it's not the job that I hate... it's part of the job... or it's someone... I don't know... But then again, it's not like this is something that you can pin-point and say that... yeah it's only THAT and THAT.

But I do miss the little things in life... I miss my friends... I miss having time to myself, I even miss my parents who are living under the same roof as me. Even now, when adding a blog entry at 1am in the morning, I feel like I'm eating into time that I can spend on work...

Some say it's a matter of what I want. Somehow, working here makes me feel lousy half the time... I feel that I'm not living up to what is expected of me. But I can't help it... I can't keep focused when there are like a thousand and one different things that expected out of me.

I remember when I first started sussing out this job, I was told that the company encourages fitting people into positions which maximises their forte. However, in reality, I feel like I'm being forced-fit into positions that I'm not capable of handling... And it makes me feel stupid.

It's true that I can learn... but learning takes time. And I do believe that there are somethings that are innate. Either you have it or you don't. And if you don't... You need time... And time is something which we are not given here... and that sucks. Makes me wonder if it's the same everywhere else...

Anyway, on a brighter note, I attended Cat's ROM on Saturday... And it was really pretty. Found time to admire the little things like the flower decor which I loved... the little things in life...

Flowers Galore...


More flowers...


Pretty Chairs...


The inspiration for the ring Pillow...


The Ring Pillow...


It's the little details which makes all the difference don't you think?

It's the little things in life that I'm missing out on that makes all the difference.

What's next?

No comments: