Thursday, August 11, 2005

To Hong Kong and Back...

Yups, that was the most eventful thing that happened last weekend.

Went on a company trip on Friday and came back on Monday... Time flew by so quickly that it feels surreal.

Thought I would have shopped alot but surprisingly, my buys are minimal. Unlike my colleague who was happily spending all her money away, and would have been stranded in HongKong for the lack of money for transport or the airport tax (which we later found out that was already included in the cost of the air tickets.)

Though I bought few things, I bought a pair of shoes which cost like SGD$100. I surprised myself as usually I wouldn't even have thought of spending that type of money here in Singapore. Guess being on holiday makes all the difference...

The trip was kinda spinky and spunky I guess... There were scandals as well as loads of drinks and laughter. It was really a good opportunity for my colleagues to hang loose and chill out I guess. Lovers of drinks and smoke... Oh well...

Kinda sad cuz I totally forgot all about bringing my digital camera over. Could not be the usual trigger happy me... Sigh... missed taking shots of all types... Would have caught so many things in pictures...

WHAT A WASTE.

Oh well, it's back to work proper for now. Not that I wasn't working in Hong Kong. I was kinda... it's a company trip after all... But now it's back to 24hrs...

Till the next time... :)

No comments: