Monday, March 13, 2006

Here comes the rain again...

Falling on my head like a memory...
Falling on my head like a new emotion...

For God knows what reason, as per gazillion other times of having songs stuck in my head the whole day, this song has been stuck in my head for a good half of today. Can't wait to get it out of my head by sleeping it off...

Anyway, my Nano's here! I'm a happieeeee girl... hehe... But my colleagues accused me under utilising it. I need more MP3s!! Can't wait for Ran to pass me his external HDD... Am expecting a store of jewels... Heh...

Felt the need to revamp my life today. Need to add in more activities such as swimming, blading etc. Can't help but feeling that time passes real quickly and in a blink of an eye, the weekend's over. I don't wanna live the later half of my life regretting things that I've done, or worse, that I've failed to do.

Am off to bed now... Looking forward to a brand new day ahead with tonnes of challenges, plus yummi-licious smelling Lavender tea that I bought at Market Place today!

No comments: