Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Who am I to judge??

For some funny reasons, I think there certain seasons / phases when you realised that suddenly, everyone around you is getting attached.... OR married... OR breaking up...

This period seems to be this phase.... ppl around me are going through some experience of sorts... And I've been talking to some of them....

And I can't help it but formulate some impression of sorts about them... when I know I shouldn't... They are confiding in me knowing that they can trust me... and in retrospect, I'm now asking myself who am I to do that? To formulate impressions, to pass judgements about them even if it's within me. Human err and so do I... one should never pass judgement until I have an absolutely clear picture of what's happening... until I have a complete outline of the nooks and crannies of both sides of the coin. I wouldn't like people doing that about me as well... Saw this statement in the newspaper by one of the celebrity recently. She said "Don't say you hate me when you don't know me." Guess she's right...

Oh well.. what am I doing contemplating about stuff like these in the middle of the night? Time to get to bed...
Work's getting fast paced though I still feel stuck at snail's pace... Time to buck up Zennie!

No comments: