Friday, June 08, 2007

I'm so tired!!!

I'm so tired that I feel like this...



I suppose it's cause of the late nights that I have been keeping up, trying to do up the photo montage for Trishy's wedding. But, I suppose for a good friend... It's worth it. Afterall, it's once in a lifetime (Traditionally and conservatively), that one gets married...

Work's so far been good... busy but I feel good. Would definitely have felt better if I'm not so tired and sleepy at work. There's alot to achieve and I'm really hopeful and hoping that I'll be able to achieve some of these that are set out for me to do.

People around me have been rather encouraging. It kinda feels good and right for now... However, I've been around enough to know that life's like a roller coaster... While you can anticipate, you never really know how it's going to be until you are at the peak or at the dip of the track.

Well, hopefully after Trishy's wedding this Sunday, I'll be able to have better rest and next week would be a better and more energetic week! =)

No comments: