Thursday, June 21, 2007

Our gift for Trish on her Wedding day...

Something that I put together for Trishy's wedding... Poem written by all of us the 'AJ Gang'... or so we call ourselves... =)


Trishy’s Montage





P.S. Oh well, this is the best I can get the player to fit and show almost 80% of the picture file... albeit the oddness of it all...Otherwise half the picture's missing from the window... Goes to show how much of an idiot I am at scripting... =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More on Trishy's wedding...

And so the day came and went just like that... And do I have anything to say about the wedding? I have tonnes... But I guess some thoughts and memories of my friend's big day are best kept as sweet memories to myself.

However, I do think that the wedding went really well. It was a beautiful wedding... The best part of the wedding though, was not the luxury of the wedding or the pretty things... but rather, the chemistry that I see between the couple. I would say that they are really made for each other. They may not be perfect on their own, but they compliment each other very very well. Looking at them, I could see the level of understanding and communication that they share... and I guess when Trish said that Marky's her soul mate, I could see why... For once truly, I felt envious of a couple...

Heh... Happy I am, for the both of them, and I'm very sure that this is definitely a beginning of a beautiful life that they will be spending together for the rest of their lives... =)

No comments: