Wednesday, December 01, 2004

It's a small world afterall...

Not like we did not know that... But we just keep getting reminded that it's a small world time and time and time again...HeeHee...

Attended Jeremy and Melony's wedding at Pan Pac last night. Met so many people there that it felt like I was at some old school gathering or something, with familiar people everywhere. I got to know Jem in NUS through Ben. And yesterday, at his wedding, I met:

1) Andre-- my colleague. So happens that his wife is Jem's aunty.
2) YiJian-- my Sec Sch senior who became a relatively good friend. And he's Jem's socceer Khaki.
3) Josef-- my NUS friend also, but a different clique from Jem. Did not know that they knew each other.
4) Daniel-- an acquaintance, who's girlfriend is Michelle (both my juniors from NUS CSS) and is Jem's cousin.
5) Zhicong-- Rob's NTU friend, who's Jem's soccer khaki and therefore knows YiJian too.

AND before all these, I found out that 6) Karen (my close friend) is also attending the wedding because Melony's Karen's brother-in-law's sister!! Which means that Karen's sister married Melony's brother!

Tell me about it being a small world... Mannnnnn.... Hahah... Anyway, had a great time at the dinner... With Ben being the usual joker that he is, I think we were laughing more than half the way through dinner... OH well....

But come today, work make me depressed. Sigh... so sad... I really feel like resigning.... :(

No comments: