Monday, November 29, 2004

Thank God for BUMS!

God is great. He knows just what we need.

Had my first fall on Saturday, when I went blading with Trish again. We were actually trying to blade with one leg lifted up as we needed to learn how to control our balance better. It was going fine and dandy, as we practiced in our own pace UNTIL we were asked to hold our legs up alternatively for 3 seconds.

Haha... being the "garang" me, I tried to do that and WHAM! BANG! I fell... Sooo hard... That I was surprised the ground did not crack up...

My bum hurts... and still does even after two days... But I can imagine how bad it would be if I fell hard on my BONES... EUCKS! Can't imagine... But OH WELL... no pain, no gain... yeah right.... So thank GOD for BUMS...

Anyway, it's been a good weekend all in all. Had a family BBQ on Sunday at my uncle's condo and I made pasta salad... Which didn't turn out very well as my cousin forgot to tell me a couple of the ingredients... (I got the recipe from her), BUT it was still edible, just not AS tasty... But there's always a first time... Only when I make mistakes, I can learn... RIGHT?

Heh, shall make it again soon for a pot luck gathering... It will be GOOD... I'm SURE... :)

P.S. Booo Hooo... lost all the comments made on my past entries as I changed interface... i.e. Theme... OH well...

No comments: