Friday, November 05, 2004

Cccccccchhrrrrriiissssssssssssssssss.....

Tmas is coming! Yay! My favourite season of the year...

Yeah yeah, I've heard how people say that I'm crazy cause it's 2 months away... but so WHAT? I love the whether, I love the mood that we're getting into, I love the bright lights and the decor in shopping malls, shops etc! And I don't even need SNOW to feel christmassy! Hehehe...

Ok... forgive me if I sound insane... just that I've been waiting... and is still waiting for my colleagues to attend our very own magazine launch party at Good Wood Park hotel... Well, it ain't exactly a new magazine, just our old CNETAsia Week went under some revamp and now owns a classier, sassier look... Hehe... and we've got a new editor who took over that too... So I suppose it's only right that we have a debutante ball for it. Which explains why I'm here too... to pass some time... and cause I feel terribly bad that I've neglected this blog...

Anyway, something's terribly wrong with my desktop at home. I cannot log on to the Internet. When I called up SingNet, they tried to help me detect the problem by checking if my line's alright. After verifying that, they said they can't detect my modem... and that's about it.... Now I don't know what to do. The only other thing I can do is that I've upgraded my 256Kbps connection to a 512 one, and it comes with a free wireless modem and free installation. So will leave it to the installation guy to do the troubleshooting! heh...

Oh well, my system's really screwed up... Sigh... I need a new COMP!!!!

No comments: