Thursday, December 08, 2005

The light in the darkness...

Candle Light...


Fiddled around with my camera today and discovered new features that I knew existed but did not know how to utilise. Like the picture taken above, I was delighted when it came out clear because I've attempted to take shots of night lights and candle light without flash and those shots always come out blurry due to the slow shutter speed.

I kinda like this photo... because it reminds me of how there is light in the darkness... and sometimes, the light is never just white... nor yellow... nor orange... Circumstances and situtaions around makes it colorful. It kinda reminds me to be optimistic about the position that I am placed in currently.

While things are slowly picking up, and I'm slowly adapting to the new circumstances in every aspect, I can't help but feel impatient sometimes that the situation would get itself over and done with, and I'm back to my old cheery, easy-going and light-hearted self.

As stated on my MSN nick currently, "Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice", I can't help but think how difficult it is to make that choice and the follies that we make in that process. But I guess that's life... it's the roller-coaster rides that make us feel alive.

Well, wish me luck and strength and onward marching I go...

No comments: