Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My first of many things...

Christmas 2005... My first of many things happened...

For one, it was the first time I had to call an ambulance and admit someone into the hospital... My granny had a fit attack... but she's better now and her condition stablised....

This Christmas was also the day when it was the first time I got a bouquet of flowers from my mum for Christmas and my birthday mainly... Hee...

Bouquet of flowers for me from mummy...


This Christmas was also one, in the longest time, that I made something for most of my close friends....

Hanging mobile phone chains that I made for e AJ gang...


RT's Christmas presents that I made...


Karen's Earrings... for she's been looking for Red earrings for the longest time...


And this Christmas, is the first time that I received a diamond ring for my Christmas and birthday!! *Muaks baby*

I also experienced my first Christmas night spent in Zouk!

Somehow, this Christmas, made me realise how fortunate I am... am thankful for all my family and friends... for this season has brought me great joy...

I hope that the year ahead, I will always remember to count my blessings and be contented with all that I have...

Merry Christmas one and all... and a Happy New Year... :)

No comments: