Friday, July 06, 2007

And my stars read...

"While learning what you don't want is important, thinking about your romantic future in positive terms is also important -- especially when it comes to conveying it to others, online or in real time!"

I was told not to think too much for now.. Give myself a real break... I think a break I should take then... =/

Anyway, received some pictures from Liqin again today... Taken from Marcus' and Cynthia's ROM. Obviously, she did some magic to the photos... Haha... Suddenly, I seem to have flawless complexion... You'll see what I mean....




Can't believe that I've got 3 weddings this weekend! Two on Sat and one on Sun! It's the 070707.. just like the 060606 phenomenon... I think I have up to 121212 OR 200122012 to get myself married... Hhahaa... OR we can have it 2102/2012... That's quite cool too! Wahahaha.... *I must be really bored... =P*

No comments: