Monday, July 16, 2007

A quick post on my supposedly 'career' destiny...

I discovered a really intriguing 'test' that identifies my strengths lately, thanks to Mr. Jack Hong... I thought the test was really accurate and it kinda puts a perspective on my life and the way I lead my life and my behavior... But that shall be another entry on its own...

Just a quick one before I go to bed tonight... Just amazing how astrology.com hits the nail on the head even if it's really supposed to be generic...


Free Sample Career Path Reading for Zen

Your Individuality: Sun in Capricorn

You were born under the sign of CAPRICORN and your ruling planet is Saturn, the planet of patience, wisdom and maturity.

Your Sun sign is CARDINAL and this indicates that you were born to be a leader, either in thought or action. You are never completely satisfied in a subordinate position carrying out the ideas of others, unless they are part of your aspirations. You are comfortable working independently or occupying a leadership position.

Capricorn is an EARTH sign and this makes you realistic, practical and concrete. You will have a strong desire to accomplish material goals and need to feel that your career or enterprises permit you to grow a little more each year.

WOoOOooohhhh.....

No comments: