Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Light! Light! Where is the light!

Week after week after week I just remind myself that there is ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel. Just that it's a very long and complicated tunnel, with lots of turns and twists in the middle... So week after week after week, I'm just sticking out my neck hoping to see a glimpse of that light...

These days, it's the weekends that I look forward to. When I refuse! refuse! refuse! to think of work or talk about work (if I can help it)... (Sadly, I'm stuck at work the whole of this weekend!) As it is, life is stressed enough, without us having to think about work 24 hours a day!

In any case, last weekend was pretty good. Other than the fact that I spent x3 hours ironing probably 30% of un-ironed clothes, I managed to spend some exclusive girl time with Yann and Liann....

Brunch at Graze!





Sigh... wish I can have more time and resources to do such things more often...

No comments: