Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 8... A day of treats!

Lunch was SCRUMPTOUS today!! Told mum that I still feel something soupy, and I think she feels that I'm ready for something a little more complicated, yet healthy!

One of my favourite kinda soup!

Other than this, I received another surprise today, which made my day! One which was couriered to my doorstep!

Piping hot Don-Pie!

This treat came from Trish! Apparently she saw my gripe on facebook about how I can't eat Don Chicken Pie and she sent me one today! AND the good news is, it's been a week, so I'm supposed to be able to eat this NOW!! Hur hur hur...

The 'Flower' that came with the Pie... Hee...

I'm constantly counting my blessings for the loved ones around me. I supposed we may not be in touch all the time, but the best part about any good relationship, is to know that they are always around, in spirit, if not in person. I truly appreciate all these thoughts, the messages I receive on my phone, on facebook, on e-mails, the visits, the little surprise treats... I love all you guys too, you know! =D

P.S. Removed the dressing for the other 3 Op Wounds. I can't really tell if they look good or bad yet, because they are still encrusted in dried blood... (Cause the dressing's waterproof)... Ok... not trying to be gross here... But I think it's not too bad... The holes are smaller than a 5-cent coin and from what I understand, there's no stitches. They used some dressing strip with silicon to bond the wound... Hrmm...

No comments: