Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Hrmm... what shall I title this entry?

No idea.. nevermind... Just felt like writing an entry out of the blue because I was reading this blog of a call-girl in U.K... really interesting... and was suddenly inspired to add an entry...

NOT that my entry has anything to do with what call girls do... but it has everything to do with what I do... Heheh.. ME, MYSELF and I...

Met Dannie for lunch today... Hehhe... was pretty good.. Been a while since I caught up with him... now that he's so caught up with his beloved wife-to-be... eheheh... and then met Dennis for dinner... went for a SEAFOOD buffet dinner... ate till I could eat no more.... and I realised something in common with the two appointments. Apart from the fact that the two guys I had my meals with today have names starting with 'D', I was griping about my job to the both of them...

Just shows how preoccupied I am, subconciously or not, about my job... Just crappy... (There I go again... )

But oh well, haven't met Dennis for EONS! Treated him to dinner in the end... burnt a little hole in my pocket but hey, it's a long time old friend... but it's funny how although we may not meet very often (like once or twice a year), I feel very comfortable talking to him about stuff... Maybe cuz we've known each other for so long... He was even telling me about how this girl who's working in the same hotel as him tried to 'tempt' him into having 'coffee' in her house, after a clubbing session... with Barry White playing in the background, and she in her birthday suit... Oh well, things we talk about... Anyway, apparently what happened to him is rather common in the hotel industry... cuz that didn't happen only once? But can't help it... He's got too much style... Hahaha....

Also, talked to a couple of people online today... and I've come to realise how each and everyone of us really and truely have our own struggles in different aspects of our lives, in our own ways... But struggles nonetheless. And I remember telling one of them, that what pulled me through all the mountains, valleys and makes sure that I don't fall over cliffs, was the fact that I believe that HE has a plan for us all and things will happen in HIS time. I guess some people might say that it's an easy way out for me, but it's what that gives me strength... and as long as it works for me, who cares what others might have to say? :)

No comments: