Monday, October 11, 2004

Weddings, weddings, weddings...

Haha, I just don't understand what's with girls at 25 /26. It seems as if everyone's in a rush to get married. Of course I have friends who feel other wise but man... I've attended 6 weddings already this year, and there's 3 more to go. Not only that, I've been invited to 3 weddings next year ALREADY. Haha...

The funny thing is that amongst these weddings that I'm attending, some of the grooms are my friends, not the brides, BUT their brides are around my age... Hrrm....

Anyway, over the weekend, a VERY VERY good friend of mine told me that she too, has decided to get married NEXT DECEMBER. I kind of expected it because that was the intention when she got together with this guy. When she told me the news, I was so happy for her. Cuz she told me over the Internet via an instant messenger, I couldn't stop grinning in front of my monitor. I think my colleagues must have thought me bonkers.... Anyway, she told me that I'm the first she told amongst all our clique of friends because she wants to 'chope' me (i.e. book me) at an earlier date so that I can do up her church decor for her... Hah!

I LOVE IT! However, to be honest, don't really have much experience with CHURCH decor. So looks like I got to go do some research and collecting of decor concepts... heheh.. Woo Hoo... Nice!

Anyway, I've decided to start up a portfolio of 'wedding' projects that I embark on, for my family or friends. Hehehe... So will be trying to collect pictures of things that I've done for my own reference... Hehe... So fun!!

No comments: