Thursday, October 14, 2004

A surprise...

Had a wonderfully nice surprise yesterday... Daph actually asked if she could go to Church with me this weekend... That came out of the blue, took me by surprise and made me feel kind of happy! *beams*

Hehe... oh well, they always say He works through other people. Maybe the conversation I had with Daph about religion awoke something in her... I don't know but as for me, I think He, through Daph, is trying to get me to back to church... Haven't gone for a couple of months. Felt like I needed sometime to myself... but perhaps it's about time...

There such a thing as Sabbatical. That's when the religious go on long breaks (away from church) on a retreat. Usually they come back more knowlegeable, more refreshed and more enlighten... (At least that's what karen told me) Haha... Maybe that was what happened for me... But more enlightened? Hrrrmmmm.................

Oh well, decided to bring Daph for a 6pm mass on Saturday. Keeping fingers crossed that nothing crops up... and praying really hard that the mass will speak to her and comfort her... :)

No comments: