Thursday, April 28, 2005

Bored...

I'm bored out of my mind!! Brumph!.



I can't wait to start work!

Feels like there's so much to do, yet I'm just wasting time... Haha...

Went over to Mic & Joni's place yesterday to watch "Shutter". Well, the boys did. Not me...Don't think I missed out much.. hur hur... Cindy and I both stayed in the the room and did some female bonding. Talked alot and felt kinda good knowing my guy's friends better... Charm came later with Dom, bringing us loads of tidbits and chips!

Mic's place was REALLY nice. Really cosy and I liked the platform concept in the living room, with bean bags and a really cool projector TV. Not to mention, it's way cooler when you use a projector to play games on the xbox...

Would love to go over again sometime. Probably when Mic and Joni shifts in after their customary wedding...

Everyone's moving on in life... I just can't wait to move on in mine too!

Starting with a brand new job! :)

No comments: