Friday, April 08, 2005

Doors of opportunities...

Some good news might be in the midst of brewing now. I might be looking at another job opportunity in another 3 hours' time. Thanks to an ex-colleague of mine, Ed...

Am keeping my fingers crossed... hoping that this will work out to something that will be suitable for me... While I'm optimistic again, I'm trying not to get my hopes too high.. Afterall, I thought I was in the midst of recovery... Haha, from the trauma of last week...

Dropped off a toy for Aiden today at the office. Felt like getting something for him since my (Ex) bosses were quite good to me. After that, met Angie and Winston for lunch today. T'was a really good lunch. Hehe.... Talked about quite a couple of things and I saw some light in my past history in CNET. Hehehe... Somehow, I do feel slightly more comforted. Yeah yeah.. it's all in the past and I should let it go... in fact I have already, just that something slight feelings do return when somethings are dug up from memory... it's nothing like reopening the wound... it's not fresh hurt.... but it's just remnants, the trace of the feelings that were left behind. The familiarity of the situation....

Anyway, am hoping that I'll have some good news tonight. HOPEFULLY... Keeping my fingers crossed.... Will update more later then! :)

No comments: