Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Sunshine after the rain...

I once was lost...
but now am found...
was blind...
but now I see...

It's official! Today's my last day at work....

I can't help but feel really relieved... and truly happy! At the same time, I am feeling the 'break-up guilt' and am feeling terribly bad about how I troubled my 'new' bosses.... Sigh

But it sure seems like the right thing to do...

I was seeking for a route to take...
while heading towards a direction that I was sure...
Somehow, I looked around,
and saw my options at that particular junction...
I decided on one... and walked straight on...
It turned out to be wrong... And I needed an U-turn...
Before it was too late...
But nothing made me more glad,
then the U-turn that I took...
Cause when I was heading back to the junction,
my mood lifted and I was feeling lighter...
As if I could start flying...
And on to the next junction,
I will walk...

No comments: