Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Uninspired...

is NOT what I am right now. For what I've been, is Inspired...

BUT, my inspiration has been washed off with a splash of technology failure.

Wrote a really thought provoked entry a couple of days back, after having not updated my blog for a while... and took every single effort to find the right words to perfectly describe my thoughts, my emotions... before my stupid firefox browser hung on me.

Have you ever experienced how it feels like to have bought a brand new scoop of ice-cream on a cone, only to have the scoop of ice-cream drop off the cone even before you could have a lick at it?

Yups.. you got it.

Anyway, that incident pissed me off for days and that is explains my MIA from here... Haha..

Now I'm back but there's no way I could reproduce what I wrote that day. No wish to mention it too... the feeling's lost.. no point bringing it back...

For all that's worth, here's updates. Haha...

This week (plus the last weekend) has been most eventful... It was filled with BBQs, family dinner, meet ups with friends, and creating new cards... Met up with the CNETters today.. and got myself a free movie and dinner. Felt really good... (the company.. not de freebies)... makes me wonder how come it couldn't have been like that when things were still beautiful and nice... Hahah.. now I know what they mean when they say that ties get tighter through tough times...

Other than the materialistic stuff, I've just been so overwhelmed with my friends... with their love lives, problems, mess... I don't understand how people can just lose themselves so badly in love. Perhaps I'm anchored to reality due to the family upbringing and (conservative) culture that had been inculcated in me... But people just go BRAINLESS when they're in love.

Oh wells... am in no mood for details like that. For one, I got to go meet an ex-bf of one of my friends to try to clean up some mess... Don't ask me why but I feel like it's just something that I got to do even though I'm not too keen on it...

Anyway, tomorrow might also be a day that bring good tidings. So... Will update more later on!

Till then, this entry better not be lost!

P.S. Somehow, the recover post option did not work for me... am I unlucky or what...bleah...

No comments: