Saturday, June 11, 2005

Two weeks into event and baby's running...

Or so I would think...

Wireless City Challenge


So far things are going well... Yes it's been two weeks! I've died, revived and survived... My baby's running but I hope there's nothing to make it fall on Sunday...

Response for the event got better and better until the point where we have no more empty slots for people to register for the race... and entries are still coming in!

I can't help feeling kinda proud that this is my baby! So many things I've done... started out on my own... joined later by my part-timers. So much sweat I've dripped... *exhilarated sigh*...

I've come to meet so many people, I've come to work with so many people... I love it!

Praying hard I am... that everything will go well on the GRAND finals... Apparently there will be coverage of the event on Channel 8 news @ 10pm on Sunday, 19th June. Be with me all... wish me well. I've finally seem to have found somewhere where I belong...

No comments: