Sunday, May 29, 2005

I love it...

and hate it...

I got to play with the DJ console today! Put on some of my fav pieces and blasted it out loud along Orchard Road. Somehow there's some kinda kick! Kinda cool... love it...

However, it's really tough mangaging a road show all by yourself. You got to take care of logistics, tentage powersupply etc.. you got to manage your part-timers and manpower... you got to make sure that the publicity efforts not going to waste, you got to pick up rubbish.. you got to clean up and wash your roller bladers' uniform...

Sigh... How did I get into this?

It's a love-hate relationship really... Sigh...

But the kicks are really kind of cool? Like how I'm actually sitting along Orchard road in my tentage and typing out this post. There's actually ADSL line in the booth... hehe...

Okies.. GTG... DeeJay's on lunch break and music's not cool... Gonna fool around with the console some more... :)

No comments: