Tuesday, May 24, 2005

An URGH tuesday...

I hate beginning the week feeling Urgh!!

I guess it's because of the long week end... 3 days of lazing around, having much fun, is not exactly the best thing to have when you are facing a stressed week of work ahead... Just makes me feel like 'holidaying' more...

Time is so short yet there's so much to do. There so much to do yet everything's stuck at a bottle neck of protocols... So stupid.



Anyway, I did have a wonderful weekend. Let me do a chronological accounting:

Friday - Met ex-colleagues like Boony and Wins for dinner at Holland V Crystal Jade "La Mian Xiao Long Bao"... food was good... Afterwhich, we proceeded on to Dempsey Road for wine and cheese... The meet up was good. It was kinda like a farewell for Boony. Can't imagine he's actually leaving on a BLOGGING trip for 3 months for National Geography! It's as much of a dream job as any prolific writer would want to! *Envious* After that went to watch StarWars III with Rob and friends... Wasn't as good as I thought it would be...

Saturday - Slept in, went town with Rob and walked around. Met Dom and Charm for buffet dinner after which, Karaoke. Blatantly refused to do any work.

Sunday - Went to town (again) to do my filming for my clues. Ed couldn't make it so got Rob to come with me. We spent more than half a day (10am - 4pm) walking from Far East plaza, all the way down town to Esplanade. Was so tired that my bones and body were aching! Met Lance, Chek and Duh for a drink at Liquid Kitchen. Quite a cosy and nice chill out place for a 'neighbourhood' area...

Monday - Spent the morning @ East Coast with my family. Went blading and fell real bad when coming down a slope. Hurt my elbow and hip. Went sliding across the road in a 'super-woman' fashion! *So embarassing* Haha... First real scar from blading I guess. After which, visited my new niece! She's so cute... but too bad couldn't carry her cuz I was grimy and sweaty *though I tried to clean up* from being at East Coast. Reached home by 6pm, rested for a while and went for dinner at almost 9pm. Had Chilli CRAB! Blatantly refused to do work *again*!

And now I'm at work in office on Tuesday, wishing life could go on like the weekend that just went by... Sigh...

Don't know what's wrong. Don't know what I want.

But I do know that one can't ask for more... when I have someone like Rob. *Love you Baby*

No comments: