Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Madhouse...

I got the R51... Heh...

But ever since I got my laptop, it's been a MADHOUSE! Have not left office earlier than 9 for the last few days, have not slept earlier than 3am the last few days and it was 5am when I slept last night.

Work's CRAZY!

It IS!

Turn around time for proposals here is like 2 days... regardless of whether you got on going events. And that's what is happening to me! I went for a briefing from a client today, am heading another event for tomorrow... so it was crazy for me the last few days organising this event and I have to submit the 'new' proposal on Friday!

And it's not just brain work that I've got to do. I have got to go recce-ing places, take pictures, arrange proposal, make amendments! Argh!!!

Got to go! Got to go! Taaaaaaaa......

No comments: