Tuesday, May 03, 2005

So far so good....

Today's the first day at work! So far so good... Phew!

Even though I came home at about 9ish, even later than my 'other' first day at work a few weeks back... everything that happened at work seems exciting and fun so far! Note... SO FAR.... Already have a couple of events on my plate but those events are planned for already, 80%... I've only got to do the execution...

Anyway, looking forward to the rest to come for now! hehe...

The weekend has also been fun. Rob recovered from his food poisoning pretty well, which was good. Because... if he didn't, I would have turned into a big fat grouchy monster because I was so darn bored cooped up at home! Yeah.. felt guilty for feeling that way but it was afterall my last weekend before I'm tied down for all my weekends henceforth... Oh well...

Heheh... Robbie bought new toys when we made a trip down to Sim Lim. It started with a Casio Exilim Z50...



Hehe... Which of course landed up with me for now... because it's a new toy!

And the very next day, he went down to buy a View Sonic 19-inch LCD monitor for his room...



So he's one big happy baby now... Hehe...

I'm so tired... Got to go get some planning done for some of the stuff... Will update again! :)

No comments: