Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mothers' Day!

Heheh... especially to my cousin!

She sent me an sms early this morning at 5.30am, saying that she has given birth to a healthy baby girl weighing 3KG at 5.00am! How much happier can a mother get?!

Haha, got my mum to buy 4D numbers.... 0805, 0855, 8555 (time, date, month, year)! Nice number huh!

Anyway, I can't believe it! I think I'm turning into an insomniac. I couldn't sleep after receiving my cousin's sms and all my work plans and things that I got to do kept running through my head! Argh! No! I don't wanna be a workaholic or an insomniac because of work! Eeks!

Anyway, yay! Am going to get my new work station tomorrow! Finally! My boss ordered two new laptops for my 'manager' and me... It's about time, especially when I already have 3 projects under me and tonnes of liasing to do!

Would it be this?

IBM x40


or this?

IBM R51


No matter what, new laptop! Yippee!

No comments: