Friday, May 06, 2005

ZzzZzz...

Time's been flying passed so quickly since I start work.

Work's exciting, hectic, challenging, tiring all at once. While I try to remain optimistic, I can't help feel a littl distressed as things are in a real mess!

While I have projects on hand to handle, things to coordinate, I don't even have a proper work station to use! And many other things... that's the extent of it.

Many people at work look drained, feel drained and I can't help feeling the same way. I mean I don't understand why I feel so tired when I've barely started handling projects and stuff and when I'm only 4 days into the job.

I keep having this image of a whirl-wind pool, and everyone that comes near it, just gets sucked into it. Just like how everyone's just so sucked in the work that everyone's energy zapped. And I seriously think the company needs to consider WELFARE. Oh well...

NO! I don't want to repeat the 1 week at a new job stunt! Haha... Hopefully I don't have to... sigh...

Well, have a baby to work on now... a 'huge' project (in my opinion)... Hopefully that one won't give me too much trouble!

Going to ZzzZ now... I'm bushed..

No comments: