Friday, September 23, 2005

Lethargy...

Been feeling tired lately.

Somewhat lost the zest (at work) somehow.

Does anyone wonder why my entries have been pretty depressing the last couple of months?

No?

Cuz I do...

Just finished an event yesterday. Wasn't mainly mine, but was helping out a colleague to run the program.

I would say that the event turned out to be successful despite the major screw-ups that occured before the event. However, I think my colleague did a good job of handling some of the issues whilst the rest of us tried to help him out in some ways or other.

In anycase, went back late, woke up early to go for event venue tear down. Phone started ringing and was bugged by office with questions about this and that and this and that.

By the time I reached office, I received a series of instructions from my boss (who's in vietnam) via e-mail.

Realised that I've got to grapple and handle 5 projects.

Sheesh...

Where do I start?

Am so tired... What's my motivation?

I wonder...

No comments: