Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Whimps and Fancies...

Feels like I've been giving in to the whimps and fancies of so many people lately that I wonder who else other than baby will give in to mine.

Life's been a constant rollercoaster. While I would like to view it as challenges which I can conquer and feel great after, it's getting really tiring. I like the human aspects of life. Interacting with people, getting to know one better. Recently, in the course of work, I've come to meet Lisa from CNA. She's really warm in real life, unlike the poised and 'cool' lady that I thought her to be due to the image that I see on screen. AND I can't believe that she's so 'giggly'... but then again she justified it by saying that she's not being herself as she's almost in a state of delirium due to the long filming hours.

But this project has definitely been a headache... many last minute changes that I've got to grapple with. Feel so stuck amongst the many parties that I've got to lias with. Clients, suppliers, contractors and the hotel. BiGgGgGgGg Headache!!!

Event's tomorrow... slowly counting down to the end of the event. In the meantime, sorting out the mess the DAY BEFORE THE EVENT is not funny....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's whims and fancies.

Don't give in.