Monday, September 26, 2005

Real girlie...

Was real girlie today...

What meant to be set aside as a planned for work day... was spent as a shopping spree day.

Met up impromptu-ly with Rach and Raq today for a shopping spree. Well, not that I planned for it to be a spree but thought I'll just go out with them as Raq wanted to go Chinatown to get some souvenirs for her colleagues back in U.S. And as usual, when 3 girls go out shopping together, it's inevitable that one influences the other and so on and so forth and we end up with bags full of suits, skirts and blouses.

Other than Raq who ended up with weird stuff that I wouldn't usually buy, such as Merlion fruit picks, chinese embroidery tissue boxes cover and chinese embroidered cushion covers.

ARGH! Can't believe I spent so much this month!

I bought a pinkish purplish suit, a pink top, a purple skirt and a blue skirt. Spent a total of $129!!!! Apart from the many other things that I spent on this month...

Can't believe I am such a spend thrift this month!!!

Time to zip shut my wallet next month... especially crucial... keeping in mind the impending plans I have...

Oh well, now, no more going on a guilt trip on how I didn't do my work this weekend and how I spent so much... Guess it's time for bed. Will finish up my work tomorrow...

Nitez...

No comments: