Monday, September 12, 2005

Life doesn't hurt...

It's the people in life who makes it hurt...

I don't know why but this phrase keeps repeating itself in my head. I guess it's because of what's been happening at work...

S tendered today... I guess it's a good and bad thing. I believe she'll be able to do ok out there... And I'm actually happy for her that she finally made this decision. It's high time for her to move on...

On the other hand, now that she's not going to be around much... I'm getting worried too... Worried because there is no one around to handle production issues. No one is experienced enough over here...

Oh well...

On a brighter note, my weekend was good! On Saturday evening, I had a big surprise. At least it was meant to be a surprise. Raq came back from US! She was so sneaky about it that she claimed she told no one. However, the rest of the guys found out earlier than me cuz she did what she had to do the minute she reached Singapore. Visited Marcus for her grooming session at Cyn's salon... Haha...

I kinda suspected that something fishy was going on when Rach insisted on meeting despite me saying that I already have a dinner appointment. Wasn't her usual style... She would usually just let it go and say something along the lines of "Ok loh, then we shall meet another day". But on Saturday, she was going on and on like..."9pm? 9.30pm? What time can you make it?".

Hehe... And not to mention that on Sat itself, I was over at Glitz... And Cynthia and Marcus were behaving fishily too... lol... but was good seeing Raq. I saw her standing there, in the distance, trying to make a phone call to find out which table we were seated at. Kinda funny...

She'll be back for slightly less than a month to try to settle her Visa... gonna try to find some time to spend with her... got so much to tell her... :)

No comments: