Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Yet another success...

This is the reason why it's a love-hate relationship with my job.

There are so many reasons why I find this job worthwhile, especially it with the ability to give me a sense of achievement in many ways not just one.

As with every other project, not all credit should go to the project manager, but being the overall-in-charge for the project sure boosts one's ego.

Yeah yeah, I know that this blog is probably 1 week late, with the event being held on the 8th of September, but I've been busy chilling out. I desperately needed that...

Anyway, a couple of pictures before I go on...

Part of the results of 18 hours of hardwork...


And yes, I had the opportunity to get accquainted with Lisa... a real warm and friendly lady! Think I'm the envy of most of my guy friends now...

Friendly Lisa!


It's only coming 5 months since I've been here but it sure feels like it has been eons. Sometimes I feel so sure that this is what I want... and yet, my mind falters at times. Not to mention that the work "environment" doesn't help to firm up my opinions of my job...

Sometimes, I look at my friends, and seeing how they are going places... or how they are starting off on a perfectly fine footing, I ask myself if there's anything wrong with me. Or I can't help asking myself what went wrong along the way.

I can't help feeling envious sometimes... I'm only human.

I need to make up my mind... Can't help feeling lost...


P.S. I got my belly-ring back!! Won't call it impulse but decided to go for a 2nd try. Raq went with me and she looked so digusted as she saw how James did it and how my blood was happily free-flowingly oozing out of the new piercing! Hahaha... Hopefully it will not get infected too badly this time! :)
(
Entry: So sad...)

No comments: