Monday, August 13, 2007

The cutest bundle of joy!!

After the clash I had with Alpha male on Wednesday, things took another turn downhill on Friday... If I had thought that Wednesday was bad, then Friday was terribly worse!

I just can't imagine working with him all the time... I think I'll just die. While I would happily admit to any mistakes that I might have made in the course of work, or I would even stand there to have his spittle all over my face, I hate it when I get 'wrongly' accused of doing something that I wasn't supposed to, OR of not doing something that I was supposed to. And that happened like throughout the entire day. Truth being told, not only did I feel demoralised, I felt slighted even for not given credit when it was due...

However, I felt a little better when I was given a pat on the back and the words "A job well-done!" by my female boss who was actually more of my direct boss. I really wish that I wouldn't need to interact with that Alpha male that much...

All that being said, my weekend wasn't a bad one once my duties were relieved on Saturday morning. The highlight was being entertained by the cutest little bundle of joy!!!!

Baby Damien & Me!

I only laugh and hardly cry!

He has the cutest and most adorable face... chubby cheeks and all... Also, he was a bundle of all laughter and giggles!! CUTE!!!! =)

I could smother him in kisses all day long!! xxx...

No comments: