Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wham! Bang! Clash!

Lol... the title of this post sums up my day at work which ended with my very first clash with the renown Alpha male in the office...

Seriously, I think the world would be a more beautiful place to live in if we could all read each other's minds, especially those of our BOSSES.

Sometimes I can't help but feel that bosses are such busy creatures that they segment their minds many sections such that, they themselves get lost trying to track which part of their minds they used to talk to you re any subject / topic / issue.

It's unbelieveable how information that was reiterated again and again to them, seem like a brand new piece of information. Not only that, they sometimes change their minds so abruptly and expect us to be able to read it without any form of communication from them to us. Amazing isn't it?

In my future job interviews, I shall emphasize on the fact that WHILE I lack the ability to, I shall constantly try to develop telepathic frequencies with those around and above me.

Now, for a challenge...

No comments: