Friday, June 18, 2004

CommunicAsia...

Been busy with CommunicAsia lately... For those who following the technology scene closely, CommunicAsia is one of the bigger technological trade shows in the Asia Pacific region. We have been running all over the grounds of Singapore Expo from Hall 1 to Hall 6 to cover new products that were been showcased, or announcements made by the different participating vendors.

Most communications vendors will take this opportunity to hold their own company's events during this period. Which explains why Nokia had their new product preview and launch during the first two days of CommunicAsia over at Raffles City... It was a good opportunity to gain exposure to foreign media who were invited down to the region for CommunicAsia coverage...

Anyway, out of the 4 days events, I was only there for 1 day. It was because being the most junior journalist in the team, I stayed back in office to wait for press releases to come in, for events that we could not attend due to manpower shortage. But in anycase, my colleagues took yummy pictures of babes and gadgets that were being paraded around during the event.

Anyway, putting work aside, life's been good! Hahhaha... I suppose I've not finished catching up with my social life since my involvement in the musical ended. Met up with my friends from my seconday school days... Hahah.. was pretty fun! It has been a while since the whole jing gang of us turned up. Usually it was a group of 3-4 people... Time truely flies... I don't even have time to read! I should really start reading again... There's a list of about 4 book titles awaiting for me to check them out. ARGH! I need a more systematic LIFE!

No comments: