Friday, June 11, 2004

Trips trips trips!

It's funny how things work around you sometimes. Just recently, I booked a trip to Bangkok together with some of my friends because I feel that I need a holiday… away from Singapore? Haven't had one this year… and don't mention my Penang trip…

Anyway, today, I just found out that I've been assigned to go on a press trip to Shanghai in July for 3 days… Good: I get to go Shanghai!!! Bad: Pressure pressure pressure… got to file story from some foreign country, and I don't even know how to set up Internet connections etc etc etc… or whatever procedures necessary because it's my first long-distance press trip… *presssuuuurreeeeeee…..bbbbbmmmmmmm*

Okay, nevermind… will worry about that when the date gets nearer… about a month more… for all you know, the trip may get cancelled or something… Hahah

Oh Oh! And my mum just suggested that we should go for a family trip in Hong Kong in August because she has to clear some annual leave… Which has a high chance of occurrence… Talk about good news coming in pairs… or MORE!

OoOoOHhH…. I finally uploaded some of the musical pictures last night!! But uploading half of the whole batch took me like 2 hours… stayed up till 2+ a.m. to upload… There more to come man… Anyway, so I was super zonked today… But it wasn't too bad… attended a product launch event at Orchard Cineleisure today…

It was the launch of InFocus' two new digital home entertainment projectors. Impressive… And what's more the lower end model costs S$3,199 and is capable of projecting up to 9 feet wide! Which, by the way, is bigger than any S$11,000-S$15,000 plasma tv. Okay, am not paid to advertise… so shan't say more… Hahaha…

*Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy……*

No comments: