Thursday, June 10, 2004

Getting fat...

You know how girls somehow get those 'feel fat' days? Well, yeah... I'm in one of those days right now...Wait a minute... I mean one of those period which lasts for months...

ARGH! I'm FAT! Ok Ok... before my friends start rolling their eyes and tell me that if I lose anymore weight I'll disappear into thin air... I'll tell them this. GO GET YOUR EYES CHECKED! I mean man! I feel fat!!!! And I simply AM NOT SLIM either. Any chances of me disappearing into thin air, is like me striking a $10 million ToTo! And the stupid thing is not only do I feel fat, I feel like I'm constantly putting on! Not losing any AT ALL! ARGH!

Alright... enough of my feel fat, gripy mood. Been a while again since I last blogged... Haha.. Been busy attending weddings, watching movies, meeting up with friends. It's like I'm trying to catch up with all the social activities that I've been missing out during the preparation period for the musical. Oh yeah… and recently, actually a couple of days back, I started playing THE SIMS. HAhaha... yeah... THE SIMS. Heard alot about it, but have never tried it before, so I decided to give it a shot. Kinda interesting if you are a 'Tycoon' game kinda person… which happens to be my kind of game. One of those that I don't mind playing… Tried Zoo and Rollercoaster with expansion packs! Wahahaha…

Anyway, have made arrangements for a Bangkok trip end of this month! Yippeeee… shopping!! For 4 whole days!!!!! But you know what that means, that means that I can't shop now… cuz I need to save… Bbb..bbb…BUT it's the GREAT SINGAPORE SALE!!!!!!! Sobz Sobz… Well, in any case, I feel too broke to spend much this month. But to be honest, I have already bought 2 skirts, 1 dress and 1 top thus far! *guilty* It's Rachel and Raquel's FAULT!!! Hehehe…. But can't wait for the trip! It's time to get out of Singapore and not think about work!

Shucks… Just got reminded that I have yet to upload my musical pictures! Argh… Oh! HAhaha… and I have not uploaded my pictures for the Penang trip as promised also. Well, they are all stuck in my digital camera. Haven't had the time to touch it… HAhaha… BZ BZ remember? I hereby promise to do it ASAP… *keeps fingers crossed* *sheepish grin*

No comments: