Saturday, June 12, 2004

Wild Wild night…

But the wild night did not belong to me. Was at Bar None earlier tonight… or morning... hhahaa… Went there with a couple of friends and my good friend who just came back from the U.S. some weeks ago. Said that she wanted to catch up with the night scene in Singapore… Yeah so we’ve been going to some places and tonight, Bar None happened to be our choice.

As usual Doug O was goooooooood… Love his singing… but the ‘spoil’ factor was that I went after work, so was dressed in corporate wear, and with my handbag, I wasn’t really in the mood to groove to the music. Don’t really like dancing with skirt… But anyway… was in my speckies too… Feel so nerdy… Bleah…

Anyway, while the 4 gals--my friends and I--stood around ‘gently’ swaying to the music while the rest around us are dancing wildly and madly, Doug O made an announcement about someone having a Hen’s night and invited her up on stage. Oh My Goodness… She was pretty and had a good figure… and belonged to the sweet-looking type… You wouldn’t relate her to being a bitch… and WILD… She wore a pink veil with those pink feather like scarf and danced around Doug, smiled shyly… and yet was not at all shy… Anyway, that was nothing…

After a while, Doug invited 3 guys--2 Caucasians, and 1 Chinese--to come on stage… and they were to treat her as if she’s their bride and tell her words of love… And surprise surprise… The Chinese guy was voted to be the most romantic cuz he said something about her looking perfect tonight or something… Anyway, the Hen… opps.. the bride-to-be and the Chinese guy each got a shot of tequila on the house….

After that, bride-to-be (now known as Hen), got off the stage and boy she could dance… As wild, as groovy as can be… My friends and I were standing right beside her table and before we knew it, she was licking salt off this other Caucasian guy’s body for tequila and no, it was not just a lick. It was a long lick which went up and down the guy’s torso.... But that was nothing… After that, the next glance that I took saw her French kissing this other girl… the glance became a look… hahaha… I think the kiss lasted for like at least a min to two… After that, another girl took over and French kissed her again. I think the men around her who saw what was going were going wild. Think they must be thinking what a waste it was that she was getting married… Two Chinese guys beside us were teasing each other to go get a queue number….

Hahaha… happening or what huh… but I can’t imagine myself doing that man… Hehehe… Anyway, was fun lar… I had a tat too much to drink and I actually felt faint… I think I’m losing my alcoholic tolerance… Shall stay off drinks from now… Hehehhe...

Just came home around 3am... am feeling so sleepy now... but can't sleep cuz got to dry my hair and hence this entry... But shall go dry my hair now cuz I can't keep my eyes open anymore...

No comments: