Thursday, November 17, 2005

In loving memory of Kenneth...

Two days back, I received a most shocking piece of news...

A very dear work associate passed away in KL. And I was in Taiwan...

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the SMS sent to me by one of my ex-colleagues...

I can't believe that all I have left are memories of a very very nice guy... Kenneth...



Sheri, Ken and Des...

I will always remember how you have always been so nice to me...
I will always remember how you have always been there to solve my problems for me...
I will always remember how you always play the songs I like during set-ups...
Most of all, I will always remember how concerned you were everytime I am feeling discouraged or stressed out...
You were a comfort to me and a pillar of support everytime you run my shows...
It's too late but from the bottom of my heart, thank you...

No comments: