Sunday, November 20, 2005

Taiwan...

Have been meaning to blog about my Taiwan trip... But I guess the plan deviated because of more important issues.

Yet now in retrospect, I seem to have lost the thoughts that I have planned to write down in the blog about the trip.

Overall, I would just say that the trip was a really good 7 days get away... gave me time to settle myself down and chill out before heading back to working life.

However, am really impressed with Taiwan's toilet cleanliness... Haha... I know that should be the last thing to talk about but no kidding when I saw most of the toilets that I visited neatly tiled and well maintained.

Anyway... moving on...

We had a Hen's night for Gracie yesterday. I was most proud of her for she was undeniably sporting and gave in to our whims and fancies. In fact, she provided us with a fun night of entertainment and I would like to thank her for it. She did everything we asked her to... from wearing the top that we did up for her... with words like "Quick grab me!", to doing a catwalk right in the middle of "Wild Rockets" where we were having our dinner, to getting strange guys' numbers, licking lychees out of Martinis, to serenading to a guy that we met at No. 5 over at Emerald Hill. Thanks to Kelvin as well, for having a part to play in the whole game... For making Gracie do a forfeit for everything question that he answered wrong! Hiakz hiakz...

Single and Available!!! (7 days left...)


Quick Grab Me!!!


Cornering Kelvin...


Evidence of Gracie's Sportsmanship...


She sure cheered me up a great deal... Thanks babe!

Oh well, heading off for dinner in a while... laterz! :)

No comments: